Climate of Florence, Tuscany, Italy Average Weather
- Florence, Tuscany, italy, 43°48'N, 11°12'E, 38 m (125 ft)
- Florence, Tuscany has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Florence, Tuscany is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.6 degrees Celsius (58.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 910.7 mm (35.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2488 hours.
- If Florence, Tuscany were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: