| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florence, Tuscany in November is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 111.2mm (4.4in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Florence, Tuscany are dull having an average of a trifling 3:07 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:36.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Florence, Tuscany November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Florence, Tuscany: