| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florence, Tuscany in May is very mild at 17.35 °C (63.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 72.6mm (2.9in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 8 days.
- In May the blue above Florence, Tuscany is nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:40 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:42.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Florence, Tuscany May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Florence, Tuscany: