| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florence, Tuscany in February is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Only 69.2mm (2.7in) of liquid is dropped during on average 8 days.
- In February the heavens above Florence, Tuscany are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:19 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Florence, Tuscany February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Florence, Tuscany: