| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florence, Tuscany in April is mild at 13.25 °C (55.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 77.5mm (3.1in) of H2O descends during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Florence, Tuscany is fine having an average of a detectable 6:36 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50% of daylight hours and cloudy 50% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Florence, Tuscany April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Florence, Tuscany: